Well folks....things did get turned around and we are now residents of Utah (SLC area). Can't say that I'm personally happy about living in the snow again but the kids are very excited. Before we left California Trevor was telling everyone that he couldn't wait to move because we were moving to the snow. I love his spirit.
![]() |
| Front of our place |
![]() |
| Back |
After nearly 2 weeks we are mostly settled in. The kids are on day 3 at their new school and so far things are great. The kids have both made lots of friends and really like their new teachers. Heather unfortunately has a bit more homework than she is used to and isn't too fond of that. Trevor on the other hand has not had to bring anything home to work on. This adds to Heather's frustrations as Trevor is able to roam free after school while she is required to complete her homework before play.
School is year-round which is going to be an adjustment, but we may like it better than a full 2 1/2 month summer break; we shall see.
![]() |
| First Day of School |
Last weekend we toured Temple square. At age 8 and 6 I would have been bored doing something like that, but the kids soaked it all up and loved every minute. We even ran into someone I know from Roseville. Sidney Hodgkin is serving her mission in SLC and for the time being is serving at Temple Square. It was really great to see a familiar face. (Wish I'd thought to get a photo with her.)








No comments:
Post a Comment