This year for my birthday Jon bought me a tandum skydiving jump. I have been wanting to go skydiving since I was in high school. Jon thought for sure that I would get to the plane and want to turn right around and go back to the hanger, but I did not. In fact I never got butterflies once, which surprised even me. I thought that I would at least start feeling them once we were ready to jump, but I never did. It was the awesomest, and shortes, most exciting thing I have done or might possibly ever do.
Jeremy married Paula (pronounced, Pa-ooh-la) in the Oakland Temple on August 6th. We are so glad Paula made it here safe (finally) and that she is now part of our family. It was awesome getting to know her and getting to use what little Spanish we know.
We went to Yosemite National Park for a few days with friends and were able to camp and hike. I love being in the woods. Probably cause I grew up in them, but they make me feel so calm and happy. Being in gods country really is the best thing for the soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment