Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review

This last year, like so many others, has flown right by. Quilting has become a new passion of mine. I love making quilts and giving them away as Wedding presents, baby gifts, Christmas Presents. Most of the quilts I make are memory quilts. It has been a lot of fun for me.

Heather and Trevor were both in school this year. Heather in 1st grade and Trevor in Preschool. Both love school. I hope it is something they will always enjoy. They love to visit their "Grandma and Pappa in the woods" (where I grew up). There they can roam free and discover nature. Dirt mostly, which we have to wash out of them nearly every night. Winters are special because they get to play in the snow.

Jon is still working in the same place for the same company. We have been very greatful that he has made it through many paycuts and is still able to provide for his family. We have truly been blessed.

In September of this year I joined "Heritage Makers" as a Consultant.

Heritage Makers is a company built on the foundation of preserving Heritage and telling stories through photographs. I have really enjoyed my job. I'm not a sales person but I find it easy to talk about things I love the most. Photographs and the stories behind them. My webpage is http://www.image-essence.com/. I also have a blog: http://image-essence.blogspot.com/.

We have a good life and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for his kindness and blessings. I hope you and your family have had a good year and look forward to an even better one in 2011.

No comments: