
What is it that prompts boys to be so much more destructive than girls? No REALLY what is it!!? It's got to be more than just genetics or hormones.
In the last 2 days all I have done is clean up after Trevor. He has been into everything. Jeremy even dubbed him the monkey boy today after discovering that Trevor stole his tooth brush from his bathroom and hid it in the medicine cabinet in the hall bathroom, of which he had to climb onto the bathroom counter to get to.
He has been climbing on everything and I can't seem to keep him down. On one of his many climbs up on the kitchen countertop he discovered the scissors in the knife block and has cut into many things. 1-a quilt I made Jon several years ago, 2-several books and papers, 3- the carpet, 4- Heather's hair, and last but not least he even managed to slice, and chop into pieces, the speaker wire for the surround sound speakers hanging on the wall in the back room. It's a good thing those puppies weren't hooked up to any electricity yet.
He has also taken to removing the top sheet and all of the blankets off of my bed. I've been remaking my bed a lot lately.
This evening he decided to play with water. Luckily it was in the kitchen where it's faster and easier to clean up. He got one of Heather play kitchen pitchers, filled it up, and then proceded to pour it on a saucer that was sitting on the table. As you can image...plates of that size don't hold much water. So it went all over the kitchen table and onto the floor.
THANK YOU TREVOR!!
Seriously....What is it about boys??
1 comment:
Hahahahaha! I bet he will just get better and better like this til he is up and out of the house. So good luck.
Post a Comment