Thursday, May 7, 2009

Home Improvements

Well....the cabinets are finally in. They look great. I can't wait to see what the kitchen looks like when it's all finally finished. Counter top, floor and all. For those of you who have been in my house....Yes the color on the walls is the color of the kitchen now.

cabinets on the long wall
Phone station. (more or less)
My new doors. Don't they look FAB??
****************************************
Soo...The painting is almost done. Now all that needs to be done is the kitchen floor, appliance installation, counter tops in kitchen, cleaning carpet... and moving in. I'm dreading the move in part. It's going to take a long time. I plan on going through everything and getting rid of things that I don't absolutely need. But should it take longer than I want it to
I may just toss it where it went before and tackle it another time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Erica - things are really looking good there at your house. Hang in there!