Monday, April 13, 2009

House Update




I don't really have much to tell you about the improvements on our new kitchen, but several people have asked so I figured I'd better get something up here.

Right now the kitchen has been gutted and the floor torn out. Last week the electrical was done so we now have more sockets and new can lights in the ceiling.

The cabinets are supposed to be here the week of the the 20th. Once those get here, and if they are all correct, things should move right along. We can't really do anything else to the kitchen until the cabinets get put in.

Once things get moving hopefully we will be back in our house by the end of May. That's the plan anyway. Hopefully a little before then so I can move things back in slowly and get rid of some things that we don't need.

No comments: