
Trevor helping Heather get ready
Ready & waiting Patiently
Goof Ball

Meeting Mrs. West

Finding her Cubby

By Dad... have fun at Work

First Project of the Day

Hi mom I had fun at School

Headed home for a snack
Heather had her first day of Kindergarten on Tuesday. She has been asking all summer when she gets to go back to school and the day finally came. She was so excited she almost couldn't finish her breakfast and when I tried to get her to eat lunch before school she could only eat half of a half of her Peanut butter and honey sandwhich. She loves school.
I thought for sure there would be tears from some of the other students so I had prepared myself to calm Heather down if any of the other kids got fussy, but it never happened. I talked to another mom whos kid is in the Morning class who said that there were several who cried.
Much like her first day of preschool Heather was completely at ease and ready to learn. I'm so blessed to have a child who loves to interact with other children. It makes this whole school thing a heck of a lot easier.
We are probably going to put Trevor in preschool next year. He sees his big sister going off to school 2 years in a row now, and is chomping at the bit to go to his own class. He loves nursery and gets all excited when it's Sunday and he can go play with his friend.
Can you believe it. It begins....we will now have kids in school for the next 20 years. Hopefully more. I fully inted on them going to college.
1 comment:
Heather - that is so exciting that you have a kid in kindergarten. She is so cute!!
Post a Comment